For Registration Please WhatsApp 016-207 8901
1)Full Name :
2) Age :
3) Title : Customer Service (American Airline)
Job Description :
- Live Chat for United States Domestic Customers
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver world-class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns via chat channel
- Providing first contact resolution and negotiating a positive outcome for the Customer and Airlines
- Address travel related questions and issues communicated through chat.
- Assist with past, future and current travel issues.
- Rebook and recalculate fares and reissues, as well as reviewing incorrect charges.
- Assist customers with upgrade requests,baggage inquiries, delays and cancellations.
- Re-prioritize and adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to read, write and fluently speak the English language
- Minimum 6 months of Contact centre or relevant experience is required
- Must display a high level of professionalism, friendliness and composure when dealing with customers, including the ability to interpret and resolve customer needs.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays
- Full time. Night Shift,
- Full night hours with different shifts.
- High performance is rewarded with target driven incentives
- This position is work from home and adjusted back to “in office” at any time once the pandemic situation is more settled.
Basic Salary :
Fix Allowance :
KPI Allowance :
Working days & time :
- LRT & KTM Subang (our building is connected with LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to RM3,000.00 per month
Customer Service / Receptionists
Education / Training