For registration pls WhatsApp to Ms. Linda 010-8877802:
Job Title: Maxis Team Leader
-To manage and lead a team of SME telemarketing executives in meeting their productivity, sales targets and other key performance indicators (KPI) as specified by the operations requirement.
- Provide day to day supervision, motivate, coach & develop team members’ skills to achieve their daily sales target and KPI.
- Manage, monitor and fix agents call quality predominantly through key quality measurement.
- Handle and resolve enquiries escalated by team members.
- Ensure team members understand company & client’s policy, management procedure, systems and operating tools.
- Collate, compile and send accurate internal/external daily reports promptly.
- Monitor and manage team members’ attendance, reducing attrition/unscheduled leave and ensure adherence to call center discipline & guidelines.
- Review results and forecast of each team member and the entire team daily, weekly and monthly via PIP (Performance Improvement Plan).
- Ensure team members are fully equipped with product knowledge and project specifications.
- Recommend process improvements to management.
- Working hours : Monday – Friday (9.00am – 6.00pm) & Saturdays as and when required.
Qualifications & Other Requirements:
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status.
- Possess at least Diploma and above. (SPM/"O" Level will be considered based on work experience).
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience as a Team Leader in a call center environment & past experience with outbound sales/telemarketing background leading a team would be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead, train, coach, manage & motivate a minimum of 15 staff in a team on average.
- Candidate must be computer literate and have advanced level of knowledge/experience using Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Ability to speak minimum 2 languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia (ability to speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese will bean added advantage).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent coaching, leadership and people management skills.
- Have passion for sales and perseverance when faced with challenges.
- Possess a positive working attitude, communicate well, energetic and able to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment.
- Ability to focus on key results area and must be independent, pro-active, self-driven and a good team player.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Basic Salary: RM2800 to RM3500 + Commission
Maxis Benefit : RM200 Maxis One Employee Benefit
Non Mandarin Speaker - Must Fluent in English if can speak Mandarin Added advantage plus get Mandarin Allowance of RM300
Training: Online (At home)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: RM2,800.00 - RM3,500.00 per month